This is an app that is designed to create visual schedules specifically for students with autism. The combination of checklists, color, text, and visual cues can be a meaningful way to communicate with a student what he can expect during the day. Cost: $4.99
App works on iPhone, iTouch, and iPad. See the website for more information: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/visules/id322543961?mt=8#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Does your school provide IPods for student use in your classes? Compared to the cost of computers and some other technology equipment, it seems that this is a relatively small investment.
No, not they do not provide iPods. Students have them for their own personal use, and I have a great interest in seeing how we might use this mainstream technology with our special needs students.
Very cool app Carolyn. I agree with you David that using iPods seems like a relatively small investment. Especially since there are so many apps that have a one time cost and can be used over and over.
I am definitely going to check this out. My niece has Auspergers (forget how that's spelled at the moment) and that might be something to try with her.
Post a Comment